Trailblazers Day Camp(1st-5th Grade)
New this summer – swim and tennis lessons are now included for no additional fee! Campers spend the day with friends, participate in fun games, hands on science, sports and fitness, music and create arts and crafts. Campers will swim and play tennis two times during the week. Activities and daily events are focused around the weekly camp theme. Campers are required to bring their camp shirt to wear on field trip Friday's.
Grades: 1st- 5th *Must have completed Kindergarten the 2018-2019 school year
|7:30am-9:00am||Drop off/ Free play at the Monona Community Center|
|11:00am-11:30am||Group Games @ Fireman's|
Walking Field Trip
Arts & Crafts
|3:15pm-4:45pm||Group Games @ Fireman's|
|4:45pm-6:00pm||Free play/ Pick Up|
- All staff have experience in working with children, are CPR/First Aid certified and participate in regular training.
- Most of our staff have or are pursuing degrees in Recreation & Leisure studies, Education or other related fields.
- Safety is our #1 priority!
- Children are supervised at all times and are not permitted to leave the program unless they are signed out by an authorized adult.
- Children are picked up at Winnequah School at 11:50 a.m. and are escorted to the Fireman's Park Shelter by Summer Camp Staff.
- If a child does not attend the Trailblazer program on a particular day, parents must notify Monona Parks & Recreation office before 9:00 a.m. so staff does not wait for the child after summer school.
If you are enrolled in auto-pay your account will be set up with a credit card that the payments will be deducted from. If for ANY reason payments are declined or late there will be a late fee applied to your account of $25, the total balance plus late fee must be paid within 48 hours or participation in program will be withheld until payment is received.
Bi-monthly payments will be taken out on the 1st and the 15th of the month (unless you request otherwise). Monthly payments will be taken out on the 15th of the month.
Payments and Refunds
We carefully plan each session of camp for maximum fun. We understand that your schedule may
change but our staffing and snack arrangements are finalized based on the enrolled registration attendance. With
that in mind, please read our refund policies carefully.
The deposit of $10.00 per week is required at the time of application and is non-refundable/non-transferable. All deposits made at time of registration are nonrefundable. Deposits are not transferrable between siblings and deposits are only transferable to another session if space is available. Deposits may not be transferred to the balance of fees for another session in which another deposit has been paid. Any changes or cancellations/refund request must be received via email (email@example.com) at least two weeks prior to the session start date or payment date. For cancellations prior to May 15, all funds will be refunded or cancelled other than the weekly deposit fee. After May 15, 50% of the camp fee is refundable up to the 14 day window before your camp week begins. Seven days before a week begins, or partial attendance of a week will result in no refund.
We will do our best to accommodate any weekly changes requested but cannot guarantee availability. There will be no fee reduction or reimbursement for absences due to illness, family emergencies, vacation, and other camps, unexpected visits from relatives or for any other reason.